Security - Transkripsyo Inc.
Go to content
TRANSKRIPSYO believes that client confidentiality is of utmost importance and therefore implements strict guidelines to ensure its security.
- All document conversions are done in-house
- External ports of production workstations have been disabled
- Door access control in entering the premises
- Biometrics time keeping and CCTV cameras are installed within the premises
- Restricted production area
- Servers protected with firewall, anti-spyware and anti-virus
- Individual system access passwords for every employee
- Duly signed non-disclosure agreements by all employees
Privacy & Confidentiality
Transkripsyo Inc. complies with the following
Privacy Act 1988
Act of 1996
Privacy Act of
Data Privacy Officer
Name: Cedric Bacalzo
Name: Raymond Torres
© 2021 Transkripsyo Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Back to content